The Blog belongs to group of bloggers trying to collaborate to make a more diverse, more interesting and better known blog...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The REAL Me!


The real me, the real me, the real me………whu is the real me???
Am I just being myself or am I trying to be wat I really wanna be?
Or I can also ask you!! The one reading this one?? Whu are you? Is this the real you? Are u still the same since u landed on dis planet or have u changed?
If ur answer is that u r still the same then my answer is “Dats a BULLSHIT!”
You know actually its strange that soooooooooooo many people come into our lives, some stay forever, some stay for just few hours, some get lost in cris cross paths of life, some are there but stil invisible BUT the fact is that they affect our life in aaalllll different ways that they can……
Same affect ur thinking, some affect ur eating habit, some affect ur clothing style, some affect speaking style……and eventually we become a little bit of every influential person whu has made an impact on our lives in a way or the other!
If I sit down today and start thinking whu am I…….I can go back in time just to realise:
I am a little bit of Ashwini……..for now I like watchin Hollywood movies, television series and besides raising voice for my friends is so easy…
I am a little bit of Mohit Arora…….for now helping my friends is something I cant live without.
I am a little bit of Pooja…..for now I knw how to handle when someone cries on my shoulder even if I am sad.
I am a little bit of Ranvir….for now its easy for me to maintain a healthy relationship even after a long communication gap.
I am a little bit of Gargi…… as now being sometimes in a dream world is really beautiful.
I am a little bit of Amit….. for now believing to change the world one day does not seem to be just a dream.
I am a little bit of Neeti….. for now I know what actually respecting parents for someone could really mean and when I believe in myself.
I am Abhijeet sir for sometime when I care for my juniors and when I wanna make sure they do not face any problem.
I am Shalini mam when its important for me to spread happiness and send positive vibes come wat may.
I am Vikas Gupta when I wanna enjoy every part of life but still wanna score good.
I am Sayyam Ladha when helping my dear ones and making sure they remain happy gives me the ultimate satisfaction.
I am Gaurav Luthra when I am ambitious and picture myself to be successful oneday.
I am Sonal Dutta when I sacrifice things in life to make sure someone I love doesn’t have to compromise.
I will be Monica if I learn to manage every minute of my day and work hard.
I am Sachin Kumar coz giving few but inerasable memories is far better then giving too many but faint memories.
I am Sheetal to knw that Life can be really hard at times but that doesn’t mean I kneel down to life.
I am Saloni Mathur as I love dogs, animals, birds and I knw the importance of pampering someone I like.
I am Gaurav Sharma if I knw money is not the ultimate source of happiness, there is a lot more to life.
I am Sahil Verma if I believe that Love exists and time pain could be really severe.
I am Manish Kumar if I don’t wanna run away from my responsibilities when comes the hard time.
I am Rohit Garg and Mini when I am selfless and counting what I have done for others is immaterial.
I am a mixture everyone I mentioned above and a lot lot more but I am also myself when I forget things so soon and so easily…………lol
There are so many names that I can still think but can not define in words some names I am able to recall but they could never make a impact………
So eventually in short I am not wat I am but a mixture all the names I mentioned above n m sure a lot more….
Wat are u made of?

1 comment:

  1. You always used to fall asleep watching those Hollywood movies... :D
    but well thanks for the kind words... it's amazing you have so have many people close to you, you have learnt from... :)

    ReplyDelete