The Blog belongs to group of bloggers trying to collaborate to make a more diverse, more interesting and better known blog...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Worth of a Human Life!


Hey Hi!! I am Abhijeet, Ek kahani sunana chahta hun aapko, chhoooooti si ‘pakka’! Zyada time nahin lunga aapka I promise.
 I am from Gurgaon and I work with reliance as relationship manager for ‘Reliance Fresh’ in delhi. I like to make new friends and u knw wat??? My friends say that they admire me for being such a helping friend, I love to help my friends in any way I can, Kya hai na the satisfaction u get from this is incredible. Dil khush ho jata hai sach . Ghar ka khana acha lagta hai. Weekend pe family ke saath ghumne jaate hain. My mom stays with my elder brother in old delhi, we have a 25 year old house there. Kabhi ghar bhi chala jaata hun aur fir Chess ki game na ho to maza kaisa.
Life has not been a piece of cake for me,I have struggled through out my life, I struggled when I wanted to study, I struggled when I wanted materialistic things when I was young, I struggled when I was searching for a job, I lost my dad when I was 14 …….Life has been a series of sorrows for me, Maine sab dekha hai!
But with my confidence and dedication I overcame all the difficulties in my path, aur pata hai, Niki gave me the best gift of my life in the form of a beautiful daughter (giggles). “Niki aur mannat ke saath kab time nikal jata hai kuch pata hi nahin chalta”. I have been happily married to Niki for past 3 years bas ab to aisa lagta hai ki saari problems khatam ho gayi hain .I think now is the time to fulfil all the unfulfilled dreams.
5 saal ho gaye hain meri splendour  ko I am plannin to purchase a brand new Maruti Ritz next month, aur kya ab to promotion bhi ho gayi hai and then even Mannat is too sensitive to dust and dirt. Responsibility aa gayi hai na ab to, Doctor banaunga beti ko. I will make sure my baby gets all the comfort in the world that even I could not enjoy! Ghar bi banana hai, Mom ki angioplasty bhi due ho gai hai, Niki bhi apna ek boutique kholna chahti hai….. proud hota hai Niki pe. She is so intelligent and understanding.
Arey baaton baton main to bhul hi gaya!
It rained like nething day before yesterday and as expected it was amazing weather yesterday. Everything felt so good and fresh while I was riding my bike to my office in the morning.
 Niki wanted me to stay home for some more time in the morning (smiling), but office is office and then besides I am the manager, so no compromise. But neways I kissed mannat goodbye and left for the office.
There was this freshness in the air, so pure I could almost feel like I was flying. I took the road near sector-56 which connects to the delhi-gurgaon border, newly built road saves me a lot of time. I was smiling thinking of Mannat and waiting for the red light to turn ‘green’. Finally after a long wait it turned green.
Traffic started to move and which I earlier thought to be just water clogged due to rain was actually and big pot hole around 1 feet deep right there in the middle of the road and the front tire of my bike almost emersed completely in the hole got stuck. (tears building up in the eyes finding right words)
8 seconds left for the traffic light to turn red I was still struggling to come out of the hole (tears start to flow down) I mite have already got a heart attack as I saw a SUV just around 2 meters behind speeding towards me. I died on the spot.
This young guy driving the SUV was getting late for college and as he saw few seconds left for the traffic light to turn red, tried to overtake the mini truck and hit a calf walking on the road. He did try to brake when he saw me stuck but water clogged on the road did the damage.
Mannat ko doctor banana chahta tha, ek nayi car, ek naya ghar, mom ka operation, Niki………whu will take care of them …………Meri kya Galti thi (crying)????
Shall I blame the rain? Shall I blame the authority for the water on the road or potholes? Or shall I blame the calf or SUV driver????
Wat is the worth of my life? Ur life??? Are these broken roads and terrible water sewage worth more than our life? Wat did me and my family do to deserve this (silent)?
Acha chalta hun, Mannat aaj 3 saal ki ho gayi hai! Yaad karti hogi mujhe!
DRIVE SAFE, Its not always our fault………..Some time we don’t even get a chance to make a mistake! Everyone is a father, a son, daughter, mother, wife, husband!
Value their life as U value yours!
Be patient on road!

1 comment:

  1. yaar someone has to be responsible for roads and potholes... how can government be so damned indifferent..??

    even I had a bad accident just one day before CAT, the road was a sharp turn on a major road of South Delhi, no lights, full of gravel, and huge potholes in the road, the bike skidded, me and friend were on the road with full traffic coming from behind... we were just lucky there wasn't a speeding SUV or a truck coming from behind...

    on the other hand is the fact that life really can't be trusted, and that probably we go too far planning and controlling it, and making bonds to other people while everything might end just one given moment and we may realize probably it was best just to have lived in the moment...

    ReplyDelete